“They don’t think you are paying enough for all the projects that are already budgeted, bonded, and scheduled. They intend to jack up the price you pay at the tolls — by 50 percent! Go through the Bedford and Hooksett tolls and a round trip will cost you not the $4 it does now, but $6.”
Click on the titles to reveal the full article and sharing icons.
- For the Rabid Rail Proponents May 21, 2022
- CNHT Statement on Passing of Jim Powell May 10, 2022
- NKTA: Please See Voting Information February 26, 2022
- CNHT Statement on Passing of Our Chair, Ed Naile January 28, 2022
- Constitutional Amendment Limiting Voting to NH and US Citizens January 27, 2022
- SDGA Newsletter for January January 26, 2022