We have heard many stories like this, and know there are many more:
– A story was featured on the news about a woman voter in Florida who is not a citizen but thought she could vote and has done so for 20 years. This happens everywhere, — and here is proof that it happens more often than one might imagine.
– A voter in Connecticut who actually went to different towns and voted 19 times.
– A voter in Ohio who voted several times for ‘other people’ claiming she thought it was legal.
– A voter who was in NH working for a campaign and voted both here and in his home state.
– A man in NH pretended to be a candidate from the opposition. He sent out a bogus email claiming to be her, and that she was announcing that she had dropped out of the race.
– A situation where many more people are registered than are eligible to vote, as has been discovered in 11 places in California… see video.
If the above video does not appear on your device, use this direct link: