HB 135 is a bill that eliminates the 2011 provision allowing a person to use deadly force anywhere he or she has a right to be, (negatively) amends the definition of non-deadly force, and repeals the provision granting civil immunity for the use of force in certain circumstances.
- “Florida Man” Indicted by NH AG September 10, 2020
- An Endorsement From the CNHT Directors for Dave Wheeler September 3, 2020
- BOMBSHELL: NH Elections Inspector on Tape; “I VOTED TWICE” September 3, 2020
- Taxpayer Group Letter to the Candidates August 18, 2020
- Governors Do Not Cut Property Taxes, Mr. Volinsky August 18, 2020
- Sanborn Sees Reduction in School Taxes June 28, 2020