Update: Michael L. Lewis is actually registered to vote in Georgia. Here is his voter registration card.
On December 17, 2018 the NH Department of Justice has indicted Michael L. Lewis for Wrongful Voting in the November 2016 General Election:
“Concord, NH – Attorney General Gordon J. MacDonald announces that Michael L. Lewis, age 45, of Miami, Florida, was indicted by the Merrimack County Grand Jury for an alleged violation of RSA 659:34 on December 13, 2018. The indictment alleges that Mr. Lewis voted for an office or measure by casting a ballot in Hooksett, New Hampshire during the November 8, 2016 General Election. It further alleges that Mr. Lewis was not qualified to vote in Hooksett, NH because he was not domiciled there for voting purposes.
These acts are in violation of RSA 659:34,I(e) & RSA 659:34,II, Wrongful Voting, which makes it a class B felony for knowingly voting for an office or measure in an election that he was not qualified to vote in as provided in RSA 654.
This charge carries a maximum penalty of 3½-7 years of imprisonment and a $4,000 fine. Additionally, anyone convicted of a willful violation of the State’s election laws may lose the right to vote in this State pursuant to the New Hampshire Constitution.
This case is being prosecuted by Assistant Attorney General Matthew T. Broadhead of the Election Law Unit. The initial investigation into this matter was conducted by the Hooksett Police Department and was subsequently referred to the Attorney General’s Office. Further investigation was conducted by investigators for the Election Law Unit at the Attorney General’s Office.
The charges and allegations are merely accusations. Mr. Lewis is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.
An arraignment date has not been scheduled at this time.”
Michael LaSean Lewis:
– Voted in NH without a NH driver’s license – only the NUMBER of a valid Florida license.
– He voted in Florida and Georgia in 2016’s General Election though their early voting schemes.
– CNHT has been reporting on this guy for years. We have all his records.
– A local election official tipped us off.
There are several different aspects to this case we will write about in detail at a later time.
– We have the plate # of his rented car.
– We have the driver’s license # he used to vote, though he did not have a license to show police when he was charged with driving without a license.
– CNHT has his Georgia and Florida voter history and spoke with officials in Georgia.
– We found his real address in Miami BEACH – not Miami.
– CNHT was at his hearing in December in Hooksett District Court when he did not show up.
Other articles about this case, and voter fraud: