“Most towns in NH have what is called a “Master Plan”. It is a sort of wish list or projection for what towns would like to see accomplished in the future. But it has become more than just a list of repair and improvement projects. Lately it is more of a reflection of what the United Nations would like to do to shape towns and cities into their utopian vision of “human settlements”, with an agenda that does not favor the ownership of cars or single family homes.”
Click on the titles to reveal the full article and sharing icons.
- Even in Death… August 9, 2022
- For the Rabid Rail Proponents May 21, 2022
- CNHT Statement on Passing of Jim Powell May 10, 2022
- NKTA: Please See Voting Information February 26, 2022
- CNHT Statement on Passing of Our Chair, Ed Naile January 28, 2022
- Constitutional Amendment Limiting Voting to NH and US Citizens January 27, 2022