It would be hard to categorize this subject since the Regional Planning Commissions are not elected by the public. Where do they fall with respect to public input?
- Sanborn Sees Reduction in School Taxes June 28, 2020
- Right to Know NH to Meet June 20 June 11, 2020
- Catch and Release June 3, 2020
- NHACLU Withdraws Fed Case for Fear of Losing “Special Privileges” Given Out-of-State Student Voters June 3, 2020
- Justice Served May 28, 2020
- Does the Word “Domicile” Have Two Meanings? April 24, 2020