HB 457 is a bill that would reduce the interest rate on delinquent property tax payments. It will be heard on Thursday 2/17/11 at 2:40 PM at LOB room 301 by the House Committee on Municipal and County Government to whom you should direct your support.
- Statement From NH AG’s Office October 22, 2020
- Why So Secret, New Hampshire? October 22, 2020
- CNHT Digs Deep – Let’s Hope The AG Does October 17, 2020
- CNHT – Twenty Years of Collecting Voter Fraud Evidence October 16, 2020
- Questions About Michael LeSean Lewis Arrest For Voter Fraud October 9, 2020
- CNHT Aids AG in Voter Fraud Arrest October 8, 2020