This week, the House and Senate go back to work in “Special Session” as they try to figure out a way to close the looming $300 million dollar deficit that continues to grow by the day. Among one of the options still being bandied about right now is the prospect of casinos and slot machines. It is vitally important to send a message to the Senate that you DO NOT want slot machines and casinos being the answer to our budget woes – rather, they ought to adopt a responsible plan of of reduced spending and low taxation. Would you please take a moment to call your State Senator and ask them to oppose any plan that includes expanded gambling as part of the solution?
- Sanborn Sees Reduction in School Taxes June 28, 2020
- Right to Know NH to Meet June 20 June 11, 2020
- Catch and Release June 3, 2020
- NHACLU Withdraws Fed Case for Fear of Losing “Special Privileges” Given Out-of-State Student Voters June 3, 2020
- Justice Served May 28, 2020
- Does the Word “Domicile” Have Two Meanings? April 24, 2020