Tomorrow, the full House and Senate will take up HB 1459, which contains the amendment which seeks to severely limit free speech in NH. The current amendment is still unconstitutional and needs to be DEFEATED! So, we are asking you to take a minute to contact your Legislators and asking them to keep free speech alive in the Granite State by voting NO on HB1459.
- “Florida Man” Indicted by NH AG September 10, 2020
- An Endorsement From the CNHT Directors for Dave Wheeler September 3, 2020
- BOMBSHELL: NH Elections Inspector on Tape; “I VOTED TWICE” September 3, 2020
- Taxpayer Group Letter to the Candidates August 18, 2020
- Governors Do Not Cut Property Taxes, Mr. Volinsky August 18, 2020
- Sanborn Sees Reduction in School Taxes June 28, 2020