Tomorrow, the full House and Senate will take up HB 1459, which contains the amendment which seeks to severely limit free speech in NH. The current amendment is still unconstitutional and needs to be DEFEATED! So, we are asking you to take a minute to contact your Legislators and asking them to keep free speech alive in the Granite State by voting NO on HB1459.
- About Those Recounts November 22, 2020
- Proof That Some Are NOT “Domiciled” in NH November 2, 2020
- Taking Advantage of NH Voter Laws November 1, 2020
- Katherine E. McMurray Big Time Political Campaign Expert October 30, 2020
- Jared Steven Vote-Thief Cram October 30, 2020
- If You’re an Unemployed NH Dem Looking for Work in NH Politics – Move to NY or MA! October 28, 2020